russian invasion of Ukraine. Chronicle for November 28-29
In the early morning of February 24, 2022, Russia launched missile attacks on Ukrainian territory and launched a direct, full-scale invasion. The Ukrainian Armed Forces repel the enemy
- Ukrainian forces continued ground attacks south of Bakhmut, - ISW, situation at the front.
▪️AFU repelled the assault east of Pivdenny. Ukrainian forces also repelled more than 30 attacks by Russian troops near Avdiivka.
▪️The Ukrainian Armed Forces have advanced a little in the Zaporozhye direction.
▪️Heavy fighting continues near the Avdeevka coke plant in the northeast of Avdeevka and the industrial zone southeast of Avdeevka.
▪️Due to poor weather conditions in the Avdeevka area, Russian artillery has seriously reduced artillery fire and drone use, but Russian aircraft are still active in the area.
▪️Ukrainian forces took advantage of poor weather conditions to rotate personnel and strengthen defensive positions.
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces continued assault operations south of Bakhmut, - ISW, the situation at the front.
▪️Ukrainian troops repelled attacks by Russian troops in the area of Bogdanovka (6 km northwest of Bakhmut), Ivanovsky (6 km west of Bakhmut), Kleshcheevka and Andreevka (13 km southwest of Bakhmut).
▪️Ukrainian forces also repelled Russian attacks in the area of Krasnohorivka (west of the city of Donetsk), Marinka (southwest of the city of Donetsk) and Novomikhailovka (11 km southwest of the city of Donetsk).
▪️The Ukrainian Armed Forces have achieved success west of Rabotino over the past few days.
▪️Bad weather continues to pose problems for Russian and Ukrainian aerial reconnaissance.
- And a new Lada was born
- The wife of the head of military intelligence of Ukraine (GUR) Budanov was poisoned, Ukrainian media report.
Marianna Budanova was poisoned by heavy metals. The woman is in the hospital.
“Now the course of treatment is ending, then the control of doctors,” said a source in the Main Intelligence Directorate.
"These substances are in no way used in everyday life or military affairs. Their presence may indicate a deliberate attempt to poison a specific person," the intelligence service said.
The wife of the head of the GUR Budanov was poisoned, sources of “Babel”.
Marianna Budanova was diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning. She was hospitalized and is already completing her course of treatment.
An attempted murder is being investigated.
- North Korean state media report that leader Kim Jong Un viewed spy satellite photos of the White House, the Pentagon and US aircraft carriers at the Norfolk naval base.
Last week, North Korea successfully launched its first reconnaissance satellite, which it said was designed to monitor US and South Korean military movements.
State media have since reported satellite photos of cities and military bases in South Korea, Guam and Italy, in addition to the US capital.
- The Patriot air defense system carried out the “Bryansk massacre”, said the official representative of the Ukrainian Air Force Ignat.
On May 13, in just 5 minutes, the Patriot air defense system destroyed five aircraft (2 Russian fighters and 3 helicopters) in the sky over the Bryansk region.
“It was a brilliant operation under the leadership of the Air Force commander. I jokingly call it the “Bryansk massacre,” he said in an interview.
Ignat added that later the Ukrainian military, with the help of the Patriot, shot down a Russian Su-35 fighter over the Black Sea.
In total, the Patriot air defense system intercepted 15 Kinzhal missiles and dozens of ballistic missiles.
- German Chancellor Scholz:
We will continue to provide this support as long as it is needed. This support has existential significance. For Ukraine... but also for us in Europe.
None of us wants to imagine what even more serious consequences Putin’s victory in this war would have for us.
- Finland will close its entire border with Russia to travelers for the next two weeks in an attempt to stem the flow of visa applicantshedgehogs to this Scandinavian country.
- Vladimir Saldo, Russian-appointed governor of the Moscow-controlled part of the Kherson region:
Russia wants to recapture Kherson.
Putin and the military are all determined to return to Kherson.
Next on the list of occupiers: Nikolaev, Odessa and Izmail.
- Economist Robin Brooks:
Kyrgyzstan is a key destination for European exports that ultimately head to Russia.
Estonian exports (EE) to Kyrgyzstan increased by 10,000%. Finland's (FI) exports grew by 3,100%, Poland's (PL) 2,200%, and Greece's (GR) 2,100%. And - no - definitely not everyone does this...
- Military and financial assistance from the West: prospects for Ukraine for 2024.
The allies promised to support us “as long as necessary.” But a month before the new year, the situation with the packages is not determined: there are numbers and mostly they have not been approved.
Briefly about the main thing
- Putin approved a record increase in military spending since the days of the USSR, - The Moscow Times.
In 2024, the Kremlin will direct almost a third of all expenses to maintain the army and the military-industrial complex. 10.775 trillion rubles will be spent on defense. This is 70% more than in 2023, and three times higher than the pre-war 2021 figures.
30% of the budget will be allocated for the army and military-industrial complex, and 40% for all security forces.
- By the way, according to the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the US Congress will approve the allocation of an additional $60 billion to Ukraine for the holidays.
Given this and the increase in Russia's defense budget to about $120 billion, 2024 will be a very busy year at the front.
- In Ukraine, the right of the military to demobilization can be legislated - Venislavsky, a member of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on National Security.
The idea of demobilizing military personnel after 18 or 36 months of continuous service is being discussed, but so far there has been no discussion or final decision on this matter.
- In December, a special ad-hoc Committee will begin work on the basis of PACE for the return of Ukrainian children home, - People's Deputy Mezentseva.
He will also consider the problems of temporarily displaced children. The committee will be headed by Elena Khomenko.
- The storm in Crimea demolished the barriers that protected the Kerch Bridge and Sevastopol Bay from attacks - OSINT.
- Congress will approve aid to Israel and Ukraine before the holidays, - Speaker of the House of Representatives Mike Johnson.
He stressed that Israel is a high priority for the United States, noting that the support of this ally is critical. Johnson stressed that Ukraine is also among the priorities.
- We were fucked and you will be fucked, - the wives of chmobiks wrote an open letter.
According to them, they are trying to silence women with payments and benefits, but this does not suit them, since the life of a husband is more valuable than money.
The President declared 2024 the year of the family. Ironic, considering that wives are howling without their husbands, children are growing up without fathers, and many are already orphans. And the cannibalistic Satanist, who committed a relapse after his first imprisonment, is released six months later, having atoned for the serial murders. Our President still has a sense of humor!
It’s hard to get to them, after 2 years
A little more protest
- The leadership of the European Parliament supported negotiations on Ukraine’s accession to the EU, - RobertaMetsola.
- Military-patriotic dictation in Russia
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg called for preparations for intensifying enemy attacks on infrastructure
We see waves of drone strikes on Ukrainian cities and infrastructure. And we need to prepare for more attacks against Ukrainian cities. Therefore, it is very important that NATO member countries continue to support Ukraine
- In Veliky Novgorod, fourth-graders were taught to shoot a pistol
This lesson was conducted on the initiative of the parents, and they are very pleased with the result.
Parents need to be treated🤢
- Putin calls on Russians to have 7-8 children
He wants to make large families a common standard for all nationalities in the country, noting that Russia faces serious demographic problems.
Does he want more soldiers for his wars of conquest? 🤔
- A power bank and a device with a Kyivstar SIM card were found inside the downed Shahed
It is reported that they will be able to use the mobile network to update the coordinates of this crap, plus they may be able to change the flight mission. All this was located in a 3D printed element.
It is also possible that the Russians can track the locations of the UAV. Therefore, you should not drag them to the police station.
- In Bryansk, arrival at the drone warehouse where Geranium-2 is made
- Russian Major General Vladimir Zavadsky was blown up by a mine in the rear.
This is the seventh military man of this rank whose death has already been confirmed in the Russian Federation.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary Peter Szijjártó:
Hungary will never supply weapons to Ukraine.
Because the more weapons are supplied, the longer the war will last.
- the Russian Federation covers the V.O. so much. Sevastopol electronic warfare, that it can be seen from space.
During attacks by Ukrainian drones, the occupiers turn on powerful electronic warfare systems that create “flares” on satellite SAR images, – Defense Express.
Russians have no confidence in their own air defense
- The Ukrainian Armed Forces hit the building where the meeting of the occupiers was taking place: 5 high-ranking officials of the Russian Army were eliminated.
According to the Center of National Resistance, it happened yesterday in the village. Yubileinoe in Kherson region
The discussion was explosive 🤡
- Hackers, with the help of the SBU, hacked the website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
According to our sources, the “BLACKJACK” hackers carried out this operation together with cyber specialists from the SBU. Hackers gained access to a large number of documents.
A separate body of information concerns the temporarily occupied Kherson and Zaporozhye regions and their leadership. After downloading the necessary information, the hackers “removed” more than 100 terabytes of data from the ministry’s servers.
- Putin will not make peace with Ukraine until elections are held in the United States, - Reuters.
The dictator is hoping for a victory by former President Donald Trump, which could change Western support for Ukraine. Therefore, a peace agreement is unlikely next year.
US presidential elections will take placeNovember 5, 2024.
- In Moscow, a computer science teacher wrote on the blackboard “Glory to Ukraine, death to Russian idiots”
The children “surrendered” the teacher to the director, the court fined the teacher 40 thousand rubles.
- Bezuglaya continues the circus
She claims that Zaluzhny orders articles in The Economist and is worried about his “ratings.”
Does Farion want to repeat the “success”?
- Near Avdiivka, the ground is covered with the corpses of the invaders who wanted to break through further, - DeepState.
Over the past 24 hours, the gray zone has expanded slightly, but the Russians were unable to gain a foothold - they were defeated by the artillery of the Ukrainian defenders.
- Georgians are unhappy with the restoration of air traffic with Russia
Leaflets with images of a Russian plane dropping bombs appeared on the streets of Tbilisi.
The dates of the beginning of the invasions of Ukraine and Georgia are also written on them.
- Slovakia intends to expand the embargo on agricultural products from Ukraine
In addition to the ban on the import of wheat, corn, rapeseed and sunflower seeds, which was introduced earlier, new restrictions will also apply to honey, malt, soybeans, wheat flour, cane and beet sugar.
- Iranian news: a 17-year-old was executed in prison
On November 24, 17-year-old Hamidreza Azari was executed in the central prison of the city of Sebzevar, human rights organizations Iran Human Rights (IHR) and Hengaw report.
According to human rights activists, the teenager was accused of murder, which he allegedly committed at the age of 16.
The “enemies” of the Islamic state are killed there every day, they just killed them as minors, although their laws say that only adults are executed.
It would seem that 17 years is still early, but no, according to their laws he is already an adult
9 years old, well, a paradise for a pedophile, this is ****** in short and not a country.
- We will not be brought to our knees!
- In mud, cold and under fire - Everyday life of Ukrainian defenders