14 colorful photos from Japan that tell more about the country than guidebooks (15 photos)
Japan is a country with its own special flavor. Many who have been there say they felt like they had flown to another planet. Now we’ll show you different photos from Japanese cities that show what’s interesting there.
1. What do stations and villages look like in Japan?
2. The elevators have a specially equipped toilet in case of getting stuck.
3. A samurai just rides
4. Warning sign to keep the toilet clean
5. In Japan there is a feature with hatches - they are stylized
6. In fact, there are so many things to do in Japan that you can stumble across an archery shop in the middle of town.
7. They love traditions and emphasize features: for example, almost 80% of dinosaur fossils were found in the Chubu region on Honshu. That's why this place even decorates their benches with dinosaurs.
8. There are separate carriages on trains only for women: all for the sake of safety
9. If passengers have questions while purchasing tickets, an assistant will jump right out of the ticket machine
10. What do night buses look like there?
11. All roads are quite difficult
12. Various traditional parades and holidays are constantly held there; they value their culture
13. The architecture there is in contrast
14. Fried chicken vending machines are everywhere, as are the queues at KFS.